Sunday, March 24, 2013

COLONIZED!

THE COLONIZED #4 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

It has been a while I haven't featured some good ole Sci-Fi art here on the blog.
I am very happy to fix that by sharing this recent Var Cover I did for Chris Ryall's and Drew Moss' "THE COLONIZED", their sci-fi book that is an homage to classic '50s genere book featuring (get ready) ZOMBIES VS ALIENS! :D
FUN!
Issue 4 (with this cover) will be on sale in June from IDW.

Have a wonderful Pulp Sunday, everyone :)

Cheers,
Francesco

2 comments:

Britt Reid said...

Seeing this makes me wish you were available back when I was art directing the Mars Attacks comic book back in the 1990s.

Francesco Francavilla said...

WOW, I didn't know that about you, Mr Reid. That would have been cool: as you can see, '50s style sci-fi is right up my alley ;) I managed to draw them Martian for the variant cover I just posted. FUN!

Cheers,
FF