Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back on the Saddle! Lone Ranger #1 Cover

Lone Ranger #1 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Pulp Friends,

After my run of covers on the critically acclaimed mini of Lone Ranger/Zorro from a few months ago, I have been asked by the fine people at Dynamite to be the regular cover artist for their new Lone Ranger ongoing series, request that I HAPPILY accepted :D

SO I give you the first cover I have done for the series, and can't wait to show you more :)
The new Lone Ranger #1 , written by Ande Parks and drawn by Esteve Polls, will be in stores in January and you can pre-order it now at your local comic shop: it's gonna be good :)

Have a wonderful Pulp Sunday everyone :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla

3 comments:

JC said...

Put this on my pull list, and with your covers--magnifique!

The Groovy Agent said...

Sold!

dave bullock said...

This is brilliant!