Wednesday, June 1, 2011

U.S.R.A. ~ Coming in 2012

Click on the image for the larger BIG POSTER!!! ;)
U.S.R.A. ~ Coming in 2012

Hello Pulp Friends,

let's make this official so we have a specific date (well, year) to look forward to :)
Of course I will be sharing some more concepts and stuff here and there as I develop this, but plan is to have a GN out sometime in 2012. Got a strong synopsis for the first GN so now it all comes down to carefully scheduling this in between of the many other projects :)

Hope you guys are as excited as I am about U.S.R.A.

Cheers,
Francesco

U.S.R.A. (United States Robot Army) created, TM & © 2010-2011 Francesco Francavilla.
Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla

3 comments:

Tom Floyd said...

Heck yes!!! Keep us USRA fans informed, I'm already looking forward to it.

Buck said...

Gonna be great! can't wait!

Ken O said...

Can't wait sir! I love this idea.