Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nightmare Town - Pt.3

Nightmare Town
(click on the above image for a bigger reading experience ;))

Hello Pulp friends :)

Today we conclude PULP FEST WEEK with the third installment of my PULP ILLUSTRATED ™ tale "NIGHTMARE TOWN" written by master of Pulp Dashiell Hammett.

I hope you guys had fun and, if so, I will definitely tackle another full week of pulp sometime soon (schedule permitting ;))

Have a wonderful Pulp Sunday everyone and thank you for all the love and support :)

Cheers,
Francesco

All images © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.
PULP ILLUSTRATED ™ and © 2006-2010 Francesco Francavilla

3 comments:

Deka Black said...

And thanks to you for bing to us the old serial flavour ^^ I hope when you can, do again something like this!

Chuck Wells said...

Um, ditto! (I think)

Nice illustration and another winning chapter.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thank you, Deka and Chuck :D

Just to be clear :) Kara Bocek and NIghtmare Town will continue once a week (on Weds and Sundays) as planned.
It's the Comic Fest Week (where I post something new each day for a week) that will be back some other time: lots of work goes in putting up something new every day and I can't do it every week ;)

Cheers,
Francesco