Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Zorro #19

Zorro #19
Hello Pulp Friends,

today issue 19 of Zorro hits the shelves and I wanted to give a little preview of it in here as well. Issue 19 and upcoming #20 are my best Zorro books to date so I really hope you guys are picking these up becuase you are going to really enjoy them, I promise :)

This whole third arc has been so much fun to draw, specially thanks to Matt who came up with scripts that made me play with old horror EC styles and classic old western settings. FUN! :)

Anyhow, enough talking. Head to the stores, pick the book and lemme know if you agree or disagree with me ;)

Cheers,
Francesco

Zorro #19
Zorro #19
Zorro #19
Zorro #19
Zorro #19

Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LIKE THIS VERSION OF ZORRO. GREAT STUFF !
BRAVO FRANCESCO. AUGURI ! :)

Francesco Francavilla said...

Grazie mille, Gihen :)

Cheers,
Francesco