Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Kara Bocek": more studies

Black Beetle: Kara Bocek character stuides
Hello Pulp friends :)

I am sharing these with you all as they come along.
Please meet Aziz Haktan (on the left) and Ihsan Bey (on the right).
Aziz is the owner of an Antiques shop in Constantinople, and he has a special item Black Beetle is interested in.
Ihsan... well, he is one of the bad guys of this story, but you have to wait to see how bad he is ;)
This is gonna be FUN :D

Spread the word: BB is back! :)

Cheers,
Francesco

All images © 2009 Francesco Francavilla.
BLACK BEETLE & COLT CITY created by, ™ and © 2009 Francesco Francavilla

2 comments:

SIMON said...

Man these are so cool and full of character. I never pictured BB going in tis direction, but i'm loving it and can't wait to see more.

Would it be okay to repost these studies on my blog as they appear here Francesco?

:)

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thank you, Simon :) I am planning lots of different things for BB so I am hoping everyone will react to them the way you did :)
And of course you can repost: I did ask to spread the word, didn't I? ;)

Cheers,
Francesco