Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Vault of Fear - "Curse Of The Mummy"

The Vault of Fear
Hello, Pulp Friends,

It's not truly Pulp Horror if we don't throw a classic Curse Of The Mummy into the mix ;)
Hope you guys are enjoying this series: it's a particularly busy month for me, work wise, but these are too much fun to do that I am doing all I can to squeeze the time in for it :)

Have a Pulp Sunday everyone! :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Curse Of The Mummy!

Artwork © 2009 Francesco Francavilla.
"Hammerin' Fears" and "The Vault of Fear" © and TM 2009 Francesco Francavilla.

5 comments:

SIMON said...

Aw he looks kinda sad... but creeeeeepy.

Another great picture Francesco, and thanks for fitting these in around your other work. :)

Unknown said...

ALL THIS ROCKS AS EVER mR.pULP SUNDAY

Unknown said...

KEEP IT UP

Chuck Wells said...

This one really captures the mystique of the original film in a powerful illustration.

Nice job, Francesco. Glad to hear that you are keeping busy and still managing not shirking your stuff here.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Simon: now that I look at it again, that eye does look kinda sad ;) Thank you for the kind words, Simon :)
Slavi: thank you so much, Mr Pulp Fan :)
Chuck: thank you! :) My love for the subject matter is way too strong: I will steal time to sleep if I need to get these done ;) I am just glad you guys are enjoying these as much I am :)

Cheers,
Francesco