Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sea of Red

Zorro #15 Back Cover

No, I am not talking about Remender's Vampires/Pirates mini from few years back (I worked on that mini btw - it was FUN! :)), even if the story that this image is a teaser of will have quite a few pirates involved ;)

The story is Zorro #16, and the image is the back cover of issue #15 (those of you who have been following the tile know that I like to put a "coming next" teaser illo on the back of the books).
Below one of the main guys showing up in issue 16.

Captain Vasquez
Can't believe we are just a couple of weeks (I think) away from the relase of the new arc and can't wait to see how all came together in print. You guys are gonna ENJOY this arc, I promise :)

Cheers,
Francesco

All artwork © 2009 Francesco Francavilla

No comments: